So Instead of Being a Grown Up

and going to a jazz club, I went to Stew Leonard's in Yonkers, then went to Rye Playland with Shoefly, The Sun and the Moon. Rye Playland is quite possibly my favorite place on earth, and the Dragon Coaster there is probably my favorite. It's not the biggest roller coaster, or the scariest, but there's something about the CLACKCLACKCLACK of the cars on the wooden trestles that I love.

Ironically enough, I didn't get on the Dragon Coaster, but we went instead on the Thunderbolt, the spaceship thingie that plasters you to the wall, and something else. The Sun and the Moon went in the Alien ship twice. Playland helped to shake my dark cloud a little, as did a cup of lukewarm but strong Verona Bold from Starbucks on the way home.

While in Playland, I sketched the Ferris Wheel for the EveryDayInMay challenge, but I haven't finished it. Maybe tomorrow.

I also gave in to Peer Pressure and made a Myspace page. It doesn't suck too bad, considering it's Myspace. And yes, I'm a snob.

Comments

Popular Posts