*NO*, really??????

So I'm working on that freaking confounded newsletter (I said to my boss early in the week: "It appears that I'm the new Newsletter Bitch" and he said "grease up like the rest of us, beeatch". Do you understand now why I like him so?) which is still a nauseating sickening shade of fuchsia (yes, I said fuchsia... this for a well-known and "staid" hospital... although I liked it the first week--not the 5th) but to help ease my pain I'm surfing. So I come upon this little test:

What mental disorder do you have?
Your Result: OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

You have odd obsessions that you cannot seem to control. You may even perform rituals to make you feel better. Counting and continuously obsessing over things happens frequently.

ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)

GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)

Manic Depressive

Paranoia

What mental disorder do you have?


It worked for me! Ya might wanna try it....

This one popped up also; not sure if I'm buyin' it though.

Which Positive Quality Are You?
Your Result: Love

You are Love. Love is the glue that binds us all together. The love of family, the love of friends, the love between husbands and their wives--these things form the foundation of our happiness, our security, and our comfort. "All you need is love."

Faith

Peace

Courage

Friendship

Charity

Which Positive Quality Are You?


By the way, I forgot I actually did do some sketches yesterday. I'll have to put them up later.

Comments

Popular Posts