Wednesday, September 28, 1977

Psalm 121

Got up medium. Dressed in my "Trident" long-sleeved shirt. Watched tv. Ate dinner. Then put on my new jumper, my yellow long-sleeve shirt. Went to Broadway Theater and saw "The Wiz." Came back. Ate supper. Went to bed. Thank you, Mr. O
I ate:
  • Carbonara
  • chocolate bar, 1/2 pretzel

I'm bettin' the pretzel was one of those giant, New York ones.

In the King James version, the beginning of the psalm of the day has always been one of my favorites, probably because of the mountains we could see in Jamaica...

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help."

So um, if you've been reading all along notice that this was the FIRST mention of what I was wearing? And that I changed? See what I mean? Priorities were already starting to change...

The Wiz was a great play. It was my first play ever and I had nothing to compare it to, but it was great. Stephanie Mills was in it when we went to see it. Little girl with a HUGE voice. And later on, when I cared about such things, I found out that Milton Glaser had designed the poster, which is still one of my favorites.

Comments

Popular Posts