Saturday, November 12 1977

Psalm 16
Day 32.4

Got up medium. No flow. Dressed, got fussed at. Pops got permission to make tea. Had Sabbath School. Had a snack. Ate lunch. Helped wash dishes. Decorated my diary with stick-ons and tattoos. Just generally sort of hung around, read "Bob, Son of Battle" and looked out the window. Then ate supper. Washed up, went to bag. Thank you, Mr. O.

I ate:
  • Breakfast: 1 cup grey tea, 2 pecans, 1/2 banana
  • Dinner & Dessert: matzo, corn chips, pecans, corn beef spread with sweet pepper, tomato, beans+apple+onion+carrot salad, carrot+cucumber strips, lettuce+tomato+cucumber, honey, 1/2 pear, 1/2 apple, cracker jacks, pnuts
  • snack:1/2 jelly donut, peanuts, pear, tangerine

All I have to say today is... 30 years later I feel like crap. Whatever the greengoo that The Fat Lady & Co are (were?) suffering with (and that the Sun and I probably passed on to them) I STILL have. My sinuses hurt. My kidney hurts. I've pretty much suspended most activity for the week, except court cuz I just hurt. I'm broke, I need a job and men suck. Oh, and the Sun and Moon, who stayed with me today cuz of no school, keep hitting and shoving each other (cuz that's what little boys do) but the Moon's glasses ended up broken, so they're on punishment right now.

Comments

Popular Posts