A New Look...

I write a lot of crap. It helps me to stay sane, but it helps me even more to think that someone is "listening". But people won't "listen" and will lose interest if they can't really "hear"... if the message is garbled in some way. So because of that I tried to "clean up" the blog format this weekend. It was looking to me like the sections weren't clearly defined. I also added tags ("Sift Through The Crap In My Head" section in the sidebar) so that you can sort posts by different subjects. I hadn't thought I needed to do that, but then when I started posting my old diary, I decided it might be helpful if folks want to "weed" out all the other crap. Plus, I think I'll be posting more photos, and hopefully more drawings, and then folks can just pull up those things.

The best thing is that I got my purple back. So that makes me happy.

Hope you all enjoy the new look!

Comments

SewPaula said…
It looks great! and I love the purple.
onesillymama said…
I like it too! I'm due for a brain dump or two myself but haven't been taking the time. Will have to make the time! Cool photo of Poppy below too.
The Bear Maiden said…
Thanks for the props! Now that I figured out how it all works theres more stuff I can try...

Popular Posts