Good to Know...

that I have a Dark Side. It comes in handy, you know:
You Are 50% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


I guess this is fair to say....

You Are 60% Control Freak

Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. You life is usually in order.
However, sometimes you get too obsessed with making everything in your life picture perfect.


Hell, no! I won't go! I'm Bronx to my heart...

You Belong in Brooklyn

Down to earth and hard working, you're a true New Yorker.
And although you may be turning into a yuppie, you never forget your roots.

Comments

Ros said…
LOL, those quizzes are only as good as the questions they ask. I came out Brooklyn too, and 48% evil -- my percentage would have been seriously upped if they'd asked about sex with friends' husbands!
Regina said…
Hmm -I never knew this about myself: "You Are 26% Evil A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil."

Uh oh!

Popular Posts