It ain't over....

I have to go back to court tomorrow. With The Sun. I don't even know how much I should go into what happened. I don't even know if I feel like going into what happened in court today.

Some statements I feel justified in making:
  • At some point, as a mother you will face the fact that you cannot protect your kid from everything.
  • The worst thing I ever did was to do the right thing and encourage FBB to acknowledge paternity. I should have let it go.
  • I should have played dirty.
  • It doesn't pay to be a minority woman in Family Court. White is *always* right. Even if White kicked your door in and threatened your life, refuses to follow any rules or answer to anyone.
  • I miss my mommy.
Maybe tomorrow I'll feel like talking. Right now, I'm going to take a nap.

Comments

professor said…
ok...Im not bigbear, but I'm here...trust in God, he does have a master plan...and yes, you cant protect your kids forever, at some point you have to "cut the apron strings" to quote the big horrible white man...but when you raise your kids right, they ultimately do the right thing and see shit for what it really is...let him go, and trust me he will be back, and what goes around comes around...idiots life is a MESS...kids gettin arrested, house in forclosure, fat, balding...the best you can do is trust in God, don't let "the man" beat you, and continue to live well...
professor said…
oh and let sun know that he will be missing the big pow wow...
Ros said…
White men *do* make the rules and usually win; the system will fuck you over; you may regret doing the "right thing" now, and it may hurt The Sun short-term, but when you're 85, you will still have a fan-freaking-tastic relationship with him and his children because of the person you are, and FBB can never say that.
Janet said…
((((HUGS)))) I was wondering how things went.
LJ said…
((((((((((((J)))))))))))))
SewPaula said…
{{{{{{BearMaiden and Sun}}}}}}}

Keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow. And ITA with Ros.
Job said…
you know I will be waiting to hear the update.... one thing came to my mind this AM as i've been thinking of you and praying for you: what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

I could rant about how much I hate the law and how there is no justice, but I will pray instead.
Job said…
one more thing: read the quote on my blog today: Isaiah 41:10

Popular Posts