Um, Yeah!

I haven't done one of these in a bit...

You Are a Life Blogger!

Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.


Boring day. I got here at almost 10A (what a slacker I am!) mainly due to having to meet up with the Diva so she could watch the Sun for me today.

Then I sat here and put final touches on my New Look.

Then I went across the street and saw Poppy, and reminded him that he and the Prof had a meeting today with my lawyer.

Then I went and put my shoes in the shoemaker ($20!!! Sheesh! It used to cost no more than $5 for some taps!).

Then I went and got my toes done. Smeared the little toes on the way out cuz I REALLY had to go back to work--it was 3PM. No worries; I'd brought my own polish so I'll touch them up later.

So now sitting here, writing this post! The Prof and Poppy are on their way to see Lawyer. My stomach is in knots.

(This is ridiculous. I have a job and nothing to do!)

Afterwards, the Diva will meet me at the hair dresser's with The Sun. Hopefully she took his braids out--I paid her too. I'll let Yomari wash his hair and maybe the Prof can braid it again before the end of the week.

This court thing is killing me. I got two hours of sleep last night, and don't even feel it...

BigBear news: She called me from China last night--the first time I've spoken to her since she left. She got her back. She said China (Taiyuan, I guess, is where she is now) reminds her of Flushing, NY. That's funny! But she said the pollution is awful. She did OK at the competition, but she's learned TONS. When she called, it was 10P last night, but to her, it was already today! That is such a freaky thought... you are literally having a conversation with someone in the future. Makes me get goosebumps...

Comments

Popular Posts