Monday, August 15, 1977

Psalm 78

Guerly Dies


Got up medium. Dressed. Pops went to town. We were talking to Speedy. Yes!, he'll take Greta. Mrs. Mathis could get Guerly. Came around the back to tell mom--but Guerly, dear Guerly was dead. Heard "Strange Homecoming." Speedy helped us bury Guerly.


And that, friends, is it for the next few days. I guess we were packing and cleaning. The only thing I made note of until Friday of that week was that Marcus Garvey's birthday (b. 1887) is on the 17th.

But this works out see, cuz I can scan pictures from old contact sheets, and put them in the appropriate places, and then I can update you on my current life. Which basically consists of waiting for my Sun to come home...

Comments

professor said…
I really don't want to think of this time...it was the worst and sucked big time...I hated leaving Greta...as time goes on I will comment, but I pretty much blocked it out except that I still feel the pain...that's why I'm not to keen on uprooting anywhere...
I finally posted...

Popular Posts