He spent practically his whole show (10/3) ragging on her.
I found it highly amusing.
You can watch DaveTV here.
I loved his Top Ten Messages Left On Sarah Palin's Answering Machine:
10. "Hi, it's John McCain; I had to go to bed. How did it go?"
9. "Katie Couric here. Have you thought of a Supreme Court case yet?"
8. "Hi, it's Bill Clinton. Let me know when Todd's out of town."
7. "My name is Joseph Six-Pack - Knock it off"
6. "Hi, Katie Couric again - Think of any newspapers yet?"
5. "Buy the Late Show Fun Facts. It's a bridge to hilarity"
4. "John McCain again; Could you pick up my prescriptions?"
3. "Senator Larry Craig here - Do you have Joe Biden's phone number?"
2. "McCain again; Do you remember where I parked the Straight Talk Express?"
1. "It's President Bush. If you're at the debate, who's watching Russia?"
And just by the by, speaking of Joe Sixpack. Palin kept invoking him, along with the Hockey Moms, the other night during the debate. My issue with that should be obvious (although Dave remarked that her answers to things only make sense after 6 beers)... that leaves out a whole lot of people.... a WHOLE lot. Me, in particular.
YouTube has the whole Brian Williams segment up in two sections. It was worth seeing. But then I'm a ObamaMama and I'm biased.