Tuesday and no drawings

...in like three days. I need to get back to it, it definitely helped keep my spirits up. Maybe later, when I get to my mom's. Today is my sister's 39th birthday! I asked my pop yesterday "How do you feel now that "The Baby" is 39?" but he seemed good with it. And sis was in good spirits when I spoke to her this morning.

Staffbash was boring but not too painful.

Weather is nice but not as warm as I'd like.

I'm sneaking to work on a brochure for another dept. of the hospital. Ironic.

And I hate that one little thing can break my whole day.

*sigh*.

Got to give it up.... let it go... let it go... let it go....




You Are 4: The Individualist



You are sensitive and intuitive, with others and yourself.

You are creative and dreamy... plus dramatic and unpredictable.



You're emotionally honest, real, and easily hurt.

Totally expressive, others always know exactly how you feel.



At Your Best: You are inspired, artistic, and introspective. You know what you're thinking, and you can communicate it well.



At Your Worst: You are melancholy, alienated, and withdrawn.



Your Fixation: Envy



Your Primary Fear: To have no identity



Your Primary Desire: To find yourself



Other Number 4's: Alanis Morisette, Johnny Depp, J.D. Salinger, Jim Morrison, and Anne Rice.

Comments

Popular Posts