Still no pictures

...but it's only cuz I've been trying to keep up with graphic design stuff, and running out for lunch and not really sitting anywhere. And then I got stuck on the subway going to The Sun's violin class yesterday, so by the time I got to him he was already half into his lesson. Then the train was too packed to sit down. Excuses excuses, I know, but those are all very good sketching opps.

Later, I had a small amount of success in the "getting what I want" department, but of course nothing is ever simple and it brings up a whole lot of questions, mainly in myself. Well, not even questions. Answers I don't want. I really need that tattoo, but it can't happen this week due to budgetary constrictions.

*sigh*.

Well... I have a boatload of stuff to finish today so I'm off to do it.

Comments

Popular Posts