Yet Another Time

...where ordinarily I wouldn't write except I am bound to, by that "write every day for a month" thing...

It's SD's birthday today...

I overslept and wouldn't have woke up except the Professor called to say she was stuck behind the bridge and that she was on the way to get Poppy's walker. I dressed in a hurry, as did the Sun and she nicely drove us into the City since she was going that way...

There was a great day of classes...

SD came by to see the Sun; he wanted to stay but couldn't find parking. He reached in his pocket and gave me $40. I really appreciated it cuz I sorely needed it and was debating asking him for $10...

After classes I dropped the Sun off with SD on the East Side and came home. A HS Peep came by and gave me a deposit for a job... enough for me to live on for a day or so. Man funds are tight...

My ankles ballooned in the humidity giving me quite a fright and made me feel old...

I cooked Tofu for CNC. It came out damn good...

I'm really disappointed in the Cricket... I'll get over it but damn...

...and last but hardly least, Poppy came home today. And they may have found an apartment everyone is happy with...

Comments

Popular Posts