Got The Fever

...to start cleaning up this mess. To the detriment of everything else. But I couldn't think. So the piles in my living room have largely been reduced to three, I got my desk together, rearranged the printer and scanner, mopped, vacuumed, vacuumed and mopped, found stuff, threw stuff out. Made quite a dent.

I'm exhausted. SD came in today, home for good. I hope it remains peaceful.

Cricket and I need to talk about the project but I was too tired to think coherently. I'm really far behind on work. I gotta catch up. But I SO needed to clear clutter.

The Sun had a decent practice today, but even better he had a "listening lesson" of something we came across by accident. He got into it and listened to all 10 parts on YouTube. So I'll post the first one and link the rest...


The Rest Of The Story....
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10*

I posted them, cuz they were really good...

While looking for the Bach video, I came across this: Chris Brown deeply apologizing for beating the crap out Rihanna. You know--cuz he didn't mean to.

*what happens when you're tired is you forget to complete the job...

Comments

Popular Posts