Writing EVERY day is gonna be hard...

...but I said I'd try.

So today, well... I thought I'd see the Scrub but at the last minute he bailed... pretty typical for him. And I was disappointed, but not broken.

In much the same way that I'm really disappointed in my friend the Cricket... but not broken. I guess I always saw it coming, always saw the distance between us. But it does kinda suck cuz I really liked him.

But I want to be with someone who WANTS to be with me. So... next...

I hung out with my sister, MoodMagic Barbie and some people I knew from high school, doing nothing much. We ended up sitting on a Harlem stoop, remembering "when" and watching the world go by.

Oh, and we saw Poppy today. I haven't written about Poppy in a while. He's doing OK, about to get out and come home. We just need to figure out where "home" is going to be. But it'll be good to have him belong to us again...

Comments

Popular Posts