Not Much To Say Today...

today would be a day I don't write, if it weren't for the challenge of writing every day.
Obsessions are useful things.

But... feeling kind of Blah. I checked in on Cricket to see how things were going with him. His reply was short and sweet and reminded me how I carried that torch for so long.

But the Scrub's visit was good for me. It reminded me how there will never be another Black August. Thinking of him, and missing him is good. Because I know the beast he is and will always be, and I know not to get attached. To shut it down. Missing him keeps me out of trouble. But the Cricket is another story.

The Sun and I went into the city. I had a doctors appointment. I found out the polyps I had were benign (which I knew they would be). I'm healthy. I'm still no closer to having a baby, though...

I took the Sun to the hair salon: he needed it washed and conditioned, and I needed red added to it. And then we hung out with Bigbear for a little while...

...that's all, folks...

Comments

Popular Posts