Having a Wonderful Time, Wish You Were Here...

...not.

I'm in hell. Trying to finish the hospital project so I can turn my attention my own, far more interesting project.

Argh. And there's no really good, seamless well to import Excel data, in the form of a grid, into Quark. And I'm using Quark because I didn't have the time to set up the new project in InDesign. I updated my Quark 6.1 to 6.5, and it seems to be working a little better than when I did this last year, but it's still a royal ass pain.

Technical crap nobody but another designer would care about... but it just goes to show you, sometimes I do really work for a living.

If only I could get paid at it...

In any event, I look forward to writing about things I actually care about (like the fact the LittleBrotherSensei sorta dared me to work out with the ladies in the dojo on Saturday, and I did. In my jeans. Hey, I can still kick... but OH MY GOD do I hurt today.)

Comments

u are the hardest working woman i know....be safe...have a lil fun....and loved the pics of the baby shower, need more food pics though
The Bear Maiden said…
LOL. Thank you darlin'.

You know, my friend always takes food pictures, and I never think to. But I will next time.

Popular Posts