%#@%^%*!!!!!!!

I had such a crazy day, being slammed by shit left and right, that my head is literally spinning. The weekend was good, I have posts I need to write about the BabyShower (o my), and then the tournament but I have to finish Poppy's taxes and stuff.

I can't deal. TF is laying on the whining bitch act with the lawyers, and of course, I have to be the big person but I just can't. So I don't know what's going to happen. I realize this sentence probably doesn't make any sense, but I really can't go into it now. It's the third post I have to write.

But I tell you what. Y'all laugh at my obsessions... and for about the last week, since my night out at Fighthouse, my obsession has been Taimak, right? And guess who I got to see again at the tournament in NJ (where the Sun got second place for forms, and second place for sparring. And this time there were a bunch of kids... and he earned his sparring trophy cuz he ACTUALLY WON A MATCH! I told him before he went up, "get that glow!") but none other? I took the Sun up to meet him since the Sun now knows who he is... and I took a picture. So below, is my Sun and my future husband. Who according to MySpace, is single:and check out the second video on his profile. Be patient! And watch the whole thing....

Ha ha!

Comments

Natalie said…
So I take it that the FH isn't yet aware of the plans?

Great picture; big congrats to your Sun, too!

So sorry about TF; nothin' ever changes with him, does it?
The Bear Maiden said…
LOL, Nat of course he doesn't know. But they never do, do they? :)

And TF. Ohmigod. My head was spinning. No it never changes... keeps up at the same unyielding pace...
Nina said…
I dunno, that's a pretty nice photo--maybe he knows a little bit...

Please create your own unyielding place. You've played pretty well, being a wall and then reluctantly letting him have some air. Keep that up.

It is so hard to remove yourself from the emotional effects of the TF shenanigans. It's the button-pushing until you react, then they sit back and let you spin while they appear to be the reasonable one. Hate that. Try to avoid that one.

Hey, I meant to say earlier, congrats to Poppy in advance of the official announce! Can't wait to hear more. :)

Popular Posts