Useless Tidbit of Info

My Sun has done all of the below at least once. I got these from an "Addiction List" on Naruto Central: You know you're addicted to Naruto if you...

· Roll your eyes back in your head and shout "byakugan".
· Stick your hand in a electric box and scream "chidori" as you pass out.
(Well, he screams "chidori" all the time)
· Start to call your teachers Sennin.
· Can spout out a random character quote on command.
· Decide to call your moral code your "ninja way".
· When you run, you run with your arms behind you.
· When someone asks you what your dream is, say that its to be Hokage.
· Paint dark circles with mascara around your eyes and claim to be able to control sand.
· You constantly crack your knuckles and do hand signs without even thinking.
· You poke people in their butts and yell "A thousand years of pain!".
· Draw a swirl on your palm and claim to be able to do the Rasengan.
. You call your teacher Iruka-sensei.
· You go to school with a forehead protector and claim it is the new trend from the Hidden Leaf Village.


and several others.

I'd be more concerned, but I was in K-Mart about two weeks ago, and the snippy-gay-teenage-checkout kid was totally into the Naruto figurines I was buying for The Sun. When I noticed his Hidden Village of Sound Wristband, he spouted off names and ages of several characters and that he watched all the stories in Japanese. At least my kid is still under 10....

Comments

T. said…
i know it's probably not pc to mention, but why do gay and snippy always seem to go together.
The Bear Maiden said…
LOL. OK you crack me up. And worth mentioning, since I'm not at all PC. I'm an equal-opportunity-hater :).

Popular Posts