Somewhere I Called It...

that Hillary should be Secretary of State. I'm just grinning all over myself that it's actually being talked about it. I should be a political pundit, hah. Of course, for the life of me in all the rambles I spew here, I can't find the damn post or comment that would prove what I said.

I find it amusing though, that Bill's activities are being called into question though. See, I told you they were sleazy. But still... Hillary would be a fantastic pick and I hope they manage to sweep Bill's shit under the rug. I'm sure they can... they're all politicians after all.

I've been watching Obama do his thing, getting his folk together. It's gonna be interesting. But so far, I'm still impressed with him. Can't wait till January 20th, and I'm trying to figure out how I can be there...

Anyway, eight minutes to "Heroes".... gotta go...

Comments

Popular Posts